Enter Password For The Encrypted File Setup Vault Professional 2007 Activation
from this point, i went in and restored the master password to a new file in my name vault file, saving the files (located in /users/user/library/caches/keeper/recovery). when i try to enter the master password, it says:
error 80090005 – not found – location: systemutils – message: the specified file or directory name does not exist
first, i restored the backup files (located in /users/user/library/caches/keeper/recovery). i reset the master password to a blank file. then i did a full backup again by selecting the “backup to mobile” option.
keeper verified that the backup to mobile happened successfully. however, when i went back to the “backup to mobile” menu to select the “restore” option, the software did not detect the backup files. i checked the logs to see if the backup was successful:
i restored the original vault file and set the master password. however, when i go to the “backup to mobile” menu to select the “restore” option, the software still didnt detect the backup file. so i checked the logs:
users of keeper security are subject to the same terms and conditions as users of the keeper system, including these terms and conditions, the keeper software end user license agreement, the keeper software user agreement, and the keeper software subscription agreement. specifically:
- users of keeper have no proprietary rights to the keeper software.
- users of keeper are limited by these keeper license terms.
- users of keeper are bound by the keeper software end user license agreement. the keeper software end user license agreement also governs your use of the keeper software. any use of the keeper software not authorized by the keeper software end user license agreement is a violation of these terms and conditions, and may subject you to prosecution and/or civil and criminal liability.
- users of keeper are bound by the keeper software user agreement. the keeper software user agreement governs your use of the keeper software.
- users of keeper are bound by the keeper software subscription agreement. the keeper software subscription agreement governs your use of the keeper system.